Centre for Research and Industrial Staff Performance, (CRISP), Bhopal has been established in the year 1997 as a Society under the Indo –German Technical Cooperation agreement. Ministry of MSME, Government of India was the line ministry for this project whereas the Department of Technical Education & Skill Development, Government of Madhya Pradesh and German Technical Cooperation agency (GTZ) were the implementation partners. It is headquartered in Bhopal with national & international operations dedicated to human resource development & organizational development. These activities are targeted at Government, Industries, Academic Institutions, Developmental Organizations as well as the Civil Society.
The organization has excellent infrastructure in terms of sophisticated laboratories in the field of Industrial Automation, Mechatronics, Production Technology, Information & Communication Technology (ICT), Multimedia Technology etc. CRISP is one of the most preferred service providers in the areas of Technical Vocational Education & Training (TVET), Training Institution Management and Entrepreneurship development.
Aims of the Society
- Enhancing the technical competencies of the intended target groups, e.g. polytechnic students and staff, job seeking diploma holders and other technical personnel.
- Providing consultancy and information resources to promote and encourage performance of technical personnel.
Objectives / Bye Laws of the Society
- To provide intensive training to the students of Production Engineering diploma programme of S.V. Polytechnic College, Bhopal in Training-cum-Production Centre, as per curriculaIt would also extend the facilities of the centre for training Mechanical Engineering students of Bhopal and other polytechnics.
- To provide training to women and people of weaker sections for their skill development to improve their employability. to assist in reducing unemployment / under-employment of diploma holders in the disciplines of Mechanical / Production Engineering and Electronics by providing avenues to update technical skills in new emerging areas.
- To improve the quality of teaching in polytechnics and training in the industry by providing training facilities/materials in new areas of technology to teachers/ trainers.
- To improve the technical skill of working personnel to enhance productivity as well as to enable their career advancement. to promote entrepreneurship development through training and try-out using the Training-cum-Production Centre facility.
- To enable development of new technologies particularly IT related services and applications, Information Communication Technology (ICT) and technical consultancy, projects and services to encompass the demand of the local and global requirements.
- To plan and extend the activities of CRISP with a view to enable accessibility of its activities and services in Madhya Pradesh, other States and Union territories of the country and to foreign countries as well to make itself sustainable.